Join Our Family at Indian Rock Golf Club
It’s a rewarding feeling to belong to something as distinguished as Indian Rock Golf Club, a semi-private club known for providing golfers of all skill levels with an enjoyable, yet challenging golf course to play year after year. We like to say that although we’re not private, we’re better than private. Conditions are outstanding, and the staff as well as the new ownership takes great pride in providing the level of service you would expect at a private golf club. Our spacious clubhouse and restaurant provide some of the best food, sprits and service on this side of the lake.
From the moment you tee off on the first hole to the final bite of a delicious meal in our Restaurant, you’ll feel right at home.
And if you chose to take the step into Membership, we offer a wide range of privileges to match your lifestyle. It does not matter if you play seven-days-a-week or just on the weekends.
The Benefits of Indian Rock Membership
- Substantial savings on Greens Fees allow you to play more often
- Premium weekend tee times held for our Members only
- Ability to purchase a preferred Golf Council “Green Card” with Reciprocal privileges
- Advance tee time reservations so that you can plan ahead
- Invitations to club special events and tournaments
- USGA Handicap service available so that you can keep track of your playing skills
- 15% Pro shop discounts on all soft goods and most hard goods
- Complimentary use of our locker facilities
- Guest Discounts on greens fees
- 15% Discount on all Lunch and Dinner Entrees in The Longball Pub
- Discounts on private and group events held in our banquet facility
- Ability to purchase a discounted Cart Pass
- Personalized bag tags to let the rest of the world know about Indian Rock
- Discounts on re-gripping services offered by our Staff
|Individual Cart Pass, Family Cart Pass||$630, $945|
|Member Cart Trail Fee||$315|
|Cart Storage Semi-Private, Community Storage||$262.50, $157.50|
All membership prices are before taxes. And a $20 GHIN membership is required in the membership.
*Individual and Family Memberships not electing the cart pass will be subject to a $22.00 Cart Fee per round.
For information regarding memberships, please contact us at (573) 372-3023.